Forum Mist Snowboard Boot (Women's)
The Forum Mist Snowboard Boot is one of the lightest women's boot in their line-up. It gives you a light and comfortable ride that you can rely on. The Forum Mist features Speed Zone lacing, which allows for a quick, custom fit thanks to the independent upper and lower zones. This will allow you to get more comfortable fit without having to struggle with lacing up your snowboard boots. An integrated liner offers you comfort and stability to keep you shredding from the first chair to the last run.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: Freestyle/All-mountain
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing
- Speed Zone lacing system allows for custom adjustment of lower and upper zones
- Integrated liner is light, supportive, and comfortable
- Origin injected outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and offers tons grip
- EVA Level 1 footbed provides comfort, control, and cushion
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the liners come out?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jarrell Sanders on 3/14/2014 - 9:49 am
"No, the liners are not removable. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/14/2014 - 4:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.