Forum Kicker Snowboard Boots (Men's)
Takes the term "light in the loafers" to a whole new level. The Kicker comes back redesigned and upgraded for 07. We worked with Lauri Heiskari to whip the Kicker into its 07 shape. After a couple of intense workouts with Lauri, the Kicker came out as our lightest weight technical freestyle boot to date.
- LINER: Concentrix Level 2
- INTERNAL CUFF: Level 2
- TONGUE: New 3D Molded Tongue
- MIDSOLE: Airsole Midsole
- LACING SYSTEM: Traditional
- FULLSIZE MINIATURIZE: Reduced volume and footprint by a full size.
- ARTICULATING CUFF: A smother flexing shell that allows for a more secure, supportive fit.
- OUTSOLE: Weight conscious air-cartridge midsole with structural arch support and minimized rubber for reduced weight.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Additional level of customization, removable EVA arch support.
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.