Forum Kicker - LH Snowboard Boots (Men's)
Takes the term "light in the loafers" to a whole new level. The Kicker comes back redesigned and upgraded for 07. We worked with Lauri Heiskari to whip the Kicker into its 07 shape. After a couple of intense workouts with Lauri, the Kicker came out as our lightest weight technical freestyle boot to date.
- LINER: Concentrix Level 2
- INTERNAL CUFF: Level 2
- TONGUE: New 3D Molded Tongue
- MIDSOLE: Airsole Midsole
- LACING SYSTEM: Traditional
- FULLSIZE MINIATURIZE: Reduced volume and footprint by a full size.
- ARTICULATING CUFF: A smother flexing shell that allows for a more secure, supportive fit.
- OUTSOLE: Weight conscious air-cartridge midsole with structural arch support and minimized rubber for reduced weight.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Additional level of customization, removable EVA arch support.