Forum Image Wide Snowboard (Freestyle)
Forget rental boards that send you skidding across the mountainside every time you carve a turn and dig your toes into the snow. The Forum Freestyle Wide Image Snowboard comes with a full wood core to give rising riders a taste of how the pros feel. Directional geometry makes it easier to carve into turns, and a soft flex has a forgiving feel for landing on your first rails. The wider waist on the Forum Image Wide Snowboard is made for riders with boots size 11 and larger. A Forum Sharpie is included in the package so you can blackout your riding manta on the universal LED character template on the Image Snowboardâ€™s topsheet.
Stats:(size 156 wide)
- Waist Width: 25.7cm
- Stance: 1cm back from center
- Shape: Twin-like
- Flex Rating: 4 on 1 (soft ) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Popular Core made from poplar laminates makes this light and snappy for easy float in any snowpack. Smoother and more predictable than cheap foam cores.
- Forum Freebase waxes easily for speed and the easy-to-fix material means inevitable cracks and dings from riding rails can get better
- Wider board accommodates riders with size 11 feet or larger.
- Biax laminate uses glasses strands that crisscross a 90-degree angles. This standard configuration makes for an easy, smooth ride.
- Includes a Forum Sharpie to black out a message or mantra in the universal LED character template on the topsheet.