Forum Holy Moly Snowboard (Men's)
Style: HOLY MOLY 11
Nothingâ€™s sacred when it comes to the Forum Holy Moly Snowboard for men. A prodigy of everything freestyle, the Holy Moly features the new Combo platter profile that gives you the best of both camber and rocker for ride that is heaven sent. The Really Light Core and Really Fast Bast make a really awesome board that is loaded pop and response. Booter Boosters NexTreme take your ollie to the next level with strategically placed carbon stringers in the tip and tail. Buttercup tech further enhances catch-free rocker design and the Swingers Club makes the board easier to maneuver in the air and on land.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Shape: Twin
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker / traditional camber blend
- New Combo Platter Profile combines camber and rocker for maximum performance
- Twin Shape creates a balanced ride whether riding regular or switch
- New Really Light Core provides maximum strength and pop with a freakishly light weight
- Light Triax w/ Carbon Laminate provides a semi-soft flex with mega pop and response
- Really Fast Base holds wax better and longer for a wicked fast ride
- Buttercup Tech lifts the edges of the tip and tail for better float and catch free performance
- Swingers Club reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins, better float and maneuverability
- Booter Boosters NexTreme are carbon stringers in the tip & tail that provide mega-explosive pop
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a 1 or 2 year warranty on this board?"
1 Answers |
Question by Eric on 10/17/2011 - 4:54 am
"Forum has a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase for their boards."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2011 - 10:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.