Lay into some turns in three feet fresh before hitting a backcountry booter with the Forum Freestyle Dreamboat Snowboard. This continuous rocker board is cut with a seaworthy shape that rises to top when you’re blasting through deep snow thanks to the raised tip and tail. That same rocker makes sketchy transitions forgiving, while a stiffer flex than most park boards means you can lay into carves hard enough to leave a trench for skiers to crash into.
- Waist Width: 24.9cm
- Stance: Centered
- Shape: Twin
- Flex Rating: 6 on 1 (soft ) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Forum Continuous Rocker keeps the tip and tail of your board off the snow on hardpack. No more catching edges at takeoffs and landings, and more stomps per day.
- Swingers Club construction means the ends are as skinny as a fashion model. Less weight at the ends of your board makes for quicker spins.
- Popular Core made from poplar laminates makes this light and snappy for easy float in any snowpack. Smoother and more predictable than cheap foam cores.
- Forum Formula base means faster acceleration and higher top-end speed. Hit it with some wax to dial your ride and forget coming up short, last or getting tracked out snow on the first run.
- Light Triax laminate is tweaked to give a smooth flex from tip to tail and stability from rail to rail, light triax glass enables each ride to be tuned specifically to the perfect three-way flex.