Destroyer, I hardly know her. A team favorite since it's conception and introduction to the line, the Destroyer now comes in a women's specific version for 07. Cheryl Maas and our testing team wanted a boot to do everything - park, pipe, and rails. All the same features and functions as the men's but built on our womens specific last and women's specific flex pattern. Why should the guys have all the fun?
- LINER: Concentrix Level 2
- INTERNAL CUFF: Level 1
- TONGUE: New 3D Molded Tongue
- MIDSOLE: Cupsole
- LACING SYSTEM: Traditional
- 3D MOLDED TONGUE: Retooled to create a thinner, better wrapping, more supportive tongue.
- OUTSOLE: New high traction cupsole with forefoot and heel gel inserts.
- BACKSTAY: Surlyn® internal backstay for better shell integrity.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Additional level of customization, removable EVA arch support.