Forum Destroyer DoubleDog Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: DSTRYR DBLDOG WIDE 12
The Forum Destroyer Doubledog Wide Snowboard from Forum allows you to annihilate all of the features in the park. Designed for big air with 2 cambered pop zones, but made forgiving with 3 reverse-camber rockered zones. The Destroyer DoubleDog can handle an all-night jib session with ease, thanks to the versatility of a twin shape and mid-range flex. When on occasion you want to take a groomed run, the 2 cambered pop zones will give you that extra grip you need. Bone-chilling electric chair graphics complete the package, scaring newbs away from your spot.
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: Park-specific
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: DoubleDog reverse-camber rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Waist Width: 25.3cm (size 154W)
- Wider waist for guys with size 11+ feet
- Blended camber and rocker for extra pop and forgiveness
- Twin shape goes regular or switch
- GnarLE core made from high-grade lightweight aspen
- Grainbelt technology adds critical strength
- Swingerâ€™s Club tapered tip and tail reduces weight
- Light Triax laminate offers a smooth and consistent flex
- Durable and fast sintered Formula Base
- Booter Boosters carbon strands enhance response
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 6'1" and I'm a park guy I weigh 150 and a size 12 how would the size 156 work out for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by dylan on 3/16/2012 - 4:25 pm
"The 156 could work but I would really suggest investing in a 158 for your height. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/16/2012 - 4:40 pm
"I'm under 6 ft with size thirteen; I ride mtn and park would this board suit me?"
1 Answers |
Question by pat on 2/10/2013 - 8:53 pm
"With a size 13 boot, you definitely need a wide board. This board is park specific but can be used on the mountain as well."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 4:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.