The Forum Constant Boot is exactly what you need with nothing that you don't. Stripped down to the essentials: a flexy articulated cuff, reduced overall weight, damp F Gel inserts, and a molded EVA footbed, you get the precise ride you need without paying for function-less shiny things.
- Level 1 liner provides comfortable ankle support and has an anti-microbial treatment to kill funky smells
- Standard lacing lets you customize your feel
- Silver link cuff lacing lets you easily and uniformly cinch the inner liner
- Vulcanized Sole with F Gel has a narrower profile and gel inserts to absorb impacts
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)