Forum Aura Snowboard Boot (Women's)
The reason that the Forum Aura Snowboard Boot has been a popular favorite is simple: comfort. A heat-moldable liner provides a custom fit on your feel and an internal cuff lace up lets you add support to keep your feet in place. Add in the soft EVA footbed and what you get is a sweet performance boot with a soft flex and all day comfort.
- Level 1 liner provides comfortable ankle support and has an anti-microbial treatment to kill funky smells
- Standard lacing lets you customize the feel
- Silver link cuff lacing lets you easily and uniformly cinch the inner liner
- Cupsole features lightweight, recycled material and soft F Gel inserts
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.