Forum Aura Snowboard Bindings (Women's)
Put the Forum Womenâ€™s Aura Snowboarding Bindings on your ride and get dialed in before opening day. Easy adjustability with the forward lean and toe ramp makes tricking this binding out so easy that the bitter shop guy can save his attitude for someone else. Forumâ€™s Aura Binding wraps your foot in cushy EVA to take the edge off hard landings in the park and soak up vibrations when youâ€™re carving at speed. A soft flex make it easy to initiate turns at slow speeds or find your balance while riding rails in the park.
- Flex rating: 4 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- Nylon baseplate balances flexibility and response
- Bubbler strap puts extra padding over your instep for a comfy fit on the hill and chairlift
- EVA wrap padding softens landings in the park and soaks up vibrations when carving
- Universal mounting disk connects to any snowboard in the industry
- Half Cap toe strap offers super easy on-and-off on the hill
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi what boot size will fit small what boot size will fit medium"
1 Answers |
Question by vanton on 11/27/2010 - 9:10 am
"A small will fit a boot size 4-6 and a medium will fit size 6-8"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 11:41 am
"I wear 8 1/2 boots .. could a medium fit me? "
1 Answers |
Question by kali on 12/28/2010 - 1:44 pm
"For any snowboard boot size 8 and up you need a large binding."
Answer by Snowflake (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 12:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.