Flow Rush A.B.T. Snowboard (Men's)
Style: RUSHABT 13
The Flow Rush Menâ€™s Snowboard kills it in the park or the powder, anywhere you go. With Augmented Base Technology A.B.T. you get a 3D convex base that adapts to any terrain. Hitting rails in the park, landing a jump, or just cruising, the A.B.T. has your back. The Rush Snowboard has an I-Rock camber/rocker combo that gives you camber under foot for stable edge hold, and reverse camber in between the inserts for float in powder. Whiskey Rocks basalt plates under the bindings transfer energy out to the edges for great edge response. Whiskey Shooter carbon strips are laid in in a V design for increased pop.
- Flex: 3.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 5 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain/Freestyle
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: I-Rock Rocker/Camber combo
- Waist Width: 24.9cm (Size 156); 25.4cm (Size 159)
- I-Rock rocker between feet and camber by inserts for all-mountain performance
- 3D Augmented Base Technology adapts to hitting rails, jumps, or regular riding
- Whiskey Rocks four basalt plates under heel and toe seamlessly transfer energy
- Whiskey Shooter four carbon strips in reverse V design for elevated pop
- Quadrax fiberglass increases pop while distributing binding power better
- Sintered 4000 base is fast and durable
- 3D Transitional sidecut is mellow with plenty of grip for a smooth, stable ride
- Reflex core is light and responsive for high strength-to-weight ratio
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.