For better energy transfer, the Flow NXT AT Snowboard Bindings feature a forged aluminum baseplate with a stepped underside and basepad. The result is maximum response at your toes and heels, without comprimising the natural flex of the board. An I-Flex strap holds your boot in securely but comfortably, and the MINI ratchet strap lets you dial in the strap adjustment for the most precise, yet flexy all-mountain / freestyle binding out there.
- Lightweight ventilated highback reduces weight with precise response to steering pressure
- Synchronous Length Adjustment means that the cable is automatically set when you adjust the highback for on-hill convenience
- Reclining Hiback technology makes Flow's the fastest entry bindings available
- Independently adjustable heel and toe landing pads add comfort exactly the way you like it
- Comfy, I-Flex EVA strap distributes pressure to avoid discomfort and cold feet