A perennial favorite among Flow Team riders, the Flow NXT AT Snowboard Binding is loaded with adjustability so that picky riders can expertly dial their fit. Two EVA-loaded independently-adjustable toe and heel landing pads let you tweak your lean to avoid toe drag, plus they soak up impact to soften landings. The Flow NXT AT Binding’s 14% glass-filled Nylon Ventilated highback has been re-engineered to shed some weight and offer a more precise ride. The NXT AT is mounted with Flow’s new Free+ Snaplock for enhanced performance and quick, easy adjustments when you’re taking a break at the top of the park.
- Flex rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- Forged aluminum baseplate offers instant power transfer
- Movable toe and heel ramps with EVA cushioning to dial your fit
- Single-dial forward lean adjustors for quick adjustments on the hillside
- Four locking MINI ratchets with low-friction Ladder Guides for easy tweaking
- EVA shock-absorption in baseplate soaks up hard landings