Flow NXT AT Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The high-performing Flow NXT AT Snowboard Bindings provide quick energy transfer, quick in and out, and precision response. This men's binding sits on the middle-to-stiff end of flex, but thanks to a rockered base it doesn't hinder the natural flex of the snowboard. When you can feel the board you can better manipulate it, and Flow's rockered base and Adjustable Landing Pad ensure that you can do just that. The hiback is adjustable by centering, rotation, length, and lean so you can get the absolute perfect setup for leverage over your board.
- Flex Rating: Mid-to-stiff response
- Design: All-Mountain
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all hole-pattern boards
- Rockered base to match the board's natural flex
- One-piece 3D Powerstrap distributes pressure evenly over foot
- Reclining Hiback drops for easy in/ out
- Cushioned hiback for comfort
- Synchronous Length Adjustment lets you adjust the hiback to fit your leg
- Power Triangle uses high-tension steel cable to add response
- MINIratchet buckles allow for microadjustability
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment of the hiback
- NXT aluminum alloy baseplate for instant response
- Adjustable EVA Landing pad cushions from shocks
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is shipping to europ possible? how much would it coast? germany or Netherlands."
1 Answers |
Question by Phil on 10/15/2012 - 3:50 am
"Yes! Peter Glenn ships internationally to select countries through our partner, Bongo International. During the checkout process, once you select the country that you would like to ship to, you will be taken to the Bongo website where you will complete your transaction. Before your order is complete, Bongo will calculate all shipping, duty, taxes and processing fees for you to review. Bongo will also be accept and process your form of payment."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2012 - 10:33 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.