Flow NXT FS Snowboard Bindings (Men's)
Flow's NXT FS Snowboard Binding is your freestyle weapon for super rail-hold and huge air. The aluminum baseplate and I-Flex Powerstrap perfectly translate your movements into the board for maximum precision control. The hiback's 3-piece modular design provides you the support you need, but with huge range of adjustability. Set it anyway you need to make the next run through the pipe perfect.
- 3-piece modular hiback is lightweight and allows you to customize you settings
- Synchronous Length Adjustment means that the cable is automatically set when you adjust the highback for on-hill convenience
- Reclining Hiback technology makes Flow's the fastest entry bindings available
- Independently adjustable heel and toe landing pads add comfort exactly the way you like it
- Comfy, I-Flex EVA strap distributes pressure to avoid discomfort and cold feet
- MINIratchet strap adjustments let you dial in a precise fit
- Shock absorbing basepad makes landings softer
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What year are these bindings? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Jonathan on 11/9/2010 - 5:36 pm
"These are Winter 2008"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2010 - 12:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.