Flow NX2 AT Snowboard Bindings (Men's)
The Flow NX2 AT Snowboard Binding is even stiffer than the SE, making it one of the most aggressive bindings Flow offers. The NX2 AT is packed with tons of premium features, giving you a light and responsive binding that is also comfortable. The Aluminum rockered baseplate gives you a strong, yet light foundation with 2.5Â° canting to give your knees some relief in a wide stance. The OC-Kush basepad cushions hard landings and dampens vibrations while you're bombing down the mountain. The 1-piece PowerStrap gives you the choice of Flow's quick SpeedEntry from the top, or you can go old school with SideEntry. Whatever board you rock, these Flow NX2 AT bindings have your back.
- Flex: 4.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 5 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Aluminum alloy rockered baseplate with 2.5Âº Bankbed canting maintains leg alignment
- OC-Kush basepad with toe and heel cushioning inserts to dampen vibrations
- ModBack with Aluminum alloy heelcup for easy in and out
- 4-way adjustable Apex.8 SupportPanel for all-mountain support
- KushControl hiback pad cushions the highback for a comfortable ride
- 1-piece Active I-Fusion PowerStrap LSR-buckle for SpeedEntry or SideEntry
- SpeedEntry lets you get in from the back/ SideEntry traditional opening
- Aluminum Offset disk for mounting on any board (including Burtonâ€™s Channel)
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.