Flow Lotus BOA Coiler Snowboard Boot (Women's)
Getting the right fit is easy with the Flow Lotus BOA Coiler Snowboard Boots. Instead of yanking on laces, tying and re-tying them, the BOA Coiler lets you easily adjust the cinch by just turning the knob. It also holds laces taut, preventing slip-back as you ride. The Flow Lotus Boot has a medium flex that's great for all-mountain riding, and it's made with an extra light sole that absorbs impact to keep you comfortable.
- Flex: Medium
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: BOA Focus speed lacing
- Updated BOA Focus reel is lighter and easier to use
- BOA lets you adjust the laces just by turning a reel
- EVA ultra light sole absorbs impact
- Inner liner lacing for a secure, snug fit
- Hook-and-loop fastener keeps tongue in the middle
- Molded 1 Barrel liner follows the contours of the foot for a good fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What level are these boots geared towards?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jane on 12/21/2013 - 10:49 pm
"This is an intermediate boot. It is rated a level 3 using a scale of 1(beginner) to 5(advanced)."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2013 - 1:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.