Flow Fuse SE Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Flow Fuse SE Snowboard Binding combines premium features with a softer flex that's perfect for new riders or park riders. The Fuse SE Binding has a hybrid strap system that combines the convenience of Flow's one-piece design and the feel of a conventional two-strap binding. Since this binding has a softer flex, it won't inhibit the flex of your board. That means fewer dead spots and a more natural feel overall.
- Flex: 2.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 5 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain/Freestyle
- Active Strap Technology lifts up when open and tightens when closing
- Molded GF-Nylon rockered baseplate minimizes board contact for better flex
- OC-Kush toe and heel cushioning inserts to dampen vibrations
- 2.5Â° Bankbed canting maintains proper leg alignment
- ModBack with Molded GF-Nylon heelcup for easy in and out of SpeedEntry
- 4-way adjustable ATM.6 SupportPanel is soft and forgiving
- Hybrid PowerCapStrap Allows for SpeedEntry from the back or traditional SideEntry
- LSR buckles allows for easy adjustments
- GF-Nylon disk for mounting on any board (including Burtonâ€™s Channel)
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Flow snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!