Flow Freeballer FR Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Flow Freeballer FR Snowboard Binding removes the highback for total movement and flexibility that mirrors riding a surfboard. You still get the response you need thanks to the A-FUSION Powerstrap. This convenient one-piece strap conforms to any boot and allows for seamless energy transfer from boot to board. The Bankbed 2.5Â° canting keeps your knees in better alignment, giving you a more comfortable ride, especially with a wider stance. The Freeballer Bindings are compatible with all mounting systems including Burtonâ€™s Channel, so it's easy to surf the white wave.
- Flex: 3.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 5 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain/ Freeride
- Aluminum alloy rockered baseplate minimizes board contact for better flex
- 2.5Â° Bankbed canting maintains proper leg alignment
- OC-Kush basepad dampens vibrations felt for a smoother ride
- Grippy Heelstrap keeps your heel locked and secure
- A-FUSION Powerstrap provides max support and energy transmission
- Aluminum Offset disk for mounting on any board (including Burtonâ€™s Channel)
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.