The Flow Flite 2W Snowboard Binding gets you on the hill and enjoying the snow. The flex is soft so lighter riders and beginners can easily get the binding to flex. The molded Flite baseplate has EVA landing pads to reduce chatter and give you a more comfortable ride. With the Flow SpeedEntry you only have one strap to ratchet, so you'll be off and riding while everyone else is still trying to strap in. The simple MINIratchet adjustment lets you to fine tune the fit exactly how you like it. The Flow Flite 2W is compatible with all 4x4 hole pattern boards, as well as the 3-D boards from Burton.
- Flex: 1.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 5 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flite baseplate with EVA landing pads are supportive, yet forgiving
- UniBack Flite hiback is responsive and padded for a comfy ride
- UniFit PowerStrap with mini ratchets for easy SpeedEntry
- Combi mounting disk for conventional 4x4 as well as Burton 3-D boards
- Tool-less forward-lean adjustment