Flow The Five SE Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Flow The Five SE Snowboard Binding brings you the all-mountain pleasures of the original but with SoCal artist Jimmy-C's unique decoration. Falling right in the middle of the flex range, this binding has both support for riding fast and flexibility for stomping new tricks in the park. Flow's Power Triangle anchors the highback to the chassis right at the center creating faster response and a more powerful feel. One of the best parts about The Five Binding is the Original Reclining Hiback. When you want to get in you can just drop the hiback and step in without struggling or losing your balance.
- Flex Rating: Mid-range response
- Design: All-Mountain
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all hole-pattern boards
- Jimmy-C artist graphics
- One-piece 3D Powerstrap distributes pressure evenly over foot
- Reclining Hiback drops for easy in/ out
- Power Triangle uses high-tension steel cable to add response
- MINIratchet buckles allow for microadjustability
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment of the hiback
- Ventilated hiback fits comfortably with the leg
- Softer H-Series plate helps to absorb vibration
- Adjustable EVA Landing pad cushions from shocks
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.