Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 Backpack
Designed in 1978 to prevent back problems caused by shoulder bags, the Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 Backpack has made carrying gear easy for decades. This rectangular pack is built to stand up to all types of uses. Itâ€™s made from a durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty fabric that takes abuse without flinching. The pack includes a large-opening main compartment for easy packing and access, a zippered front pocket, and two side pockets to keep you organized. When you get tired of walking or hiking, enjoy a comfortable rest on the integrated padded seat.
- Fabric: 65% polyester/35% cotton G-1000 HeavyDuty fabric
- Volume: 16 liters
- Empty Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty poly-cotton fabric
- Infused with eco-friendly wax for water and wind repellency
- Wide-opening, dual-zippered main compartment for convenient access inside
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets add extra space
- Inside back pocket adds organization
- Integrated cushioned sitting pad works as a portable seat
- Leather handles and details for durability and style
- 16 L volume, 550 g weight
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.