When you run with the Fitletic 8oz Hydration Running Belt you have everything you need close at hand. This belt holds two 8oz water bottles, your phone, cash, and energy gels. Fitletic Running Belts are designed not to bounce so you can run with confidence. Instead of cutting your workout short, the Fitletic Hydration Belt lets you quickly rehydrate or refuel and keep on going.
- Holds 2 8oz water bottles
- Water-resistant neoprene pouch for phone
- Silicone grippers eliminate bounce when running
- Water bottles are BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- 2 gel loops for easy access to energy gels
- Toggles for attaching your race bib
- Reflective details for added visibility
- Interior pocket for securing cash and essentials
- Adjustable belt for the perfect fit
- Size S/M: 24-36" around
- Size L/XL: 29-42" around
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this Fitletic belt for my training/racing in preparation for my first marathon. I like that it stays put, low on the hips and doesn't slide up or slip. The water bottle holders are tight at first so it takes both hands to remove a bottle while running, but they might loosen up over time. I like that it has retainers to hold the bottles in too. The bottle caps are positive pressure so a squeeze is enough to get water flowing. The race number holders are easy to use and keeps the number out of the way while running. The pouch holds a phone, ID, small items (keys), and some Gatorade Gu shots for the long runs.