The Fischer Zephyr 90 Ski Boot is a women-specific boot for advanced skiers. Fischer stiffened up the area of the shell that's most important for power transmission; it's called the power triangle. This means that when you put energy into the boot it doesn't get wasted. It gets transmitted right down to your bindings. On the inside, the Fischer Soma Zephyr is insulated and finished with Rapid Slide fabrics. This means that you can quickly get in and out of your ski boot, and once you head out onto the slopes your toes stay toasty.
- Flex: 90
- Skill Level: Advanced and advanced intermediates
- Liner: Women-specific FFS Sport Fit H.I.P.E. liner
- H.I.P.E. liner uses mesh, aluminum, and polyethylene to keep feet warm
- Single canting can be aligned to fit with your specific leg
- Rapid Slide fabrics for easy on/ off
- Pull straps aid in getting them on easily
- Heat moldable liner to customize the fit
- Women-specific lady spoiler is specially shaped to not pinch a woman's calf
- SOMA-TEC positions feet in the natural V for a more comfortable stance
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.