Fischer Soma Vision 65 Ski Boots (Women's)
When you aren't centered over your skis, your upper body twists and pulls trying to compensate for your legs. The Fischer Vision 65 Ski Boots prevent this by keeping your lower leg in a natural, balanced position, and the liner's snug fit locks your foot in place to better translate your movements to your skis. The result: you stay aligned, in control, and struggle-free.
- Flex: 65 for intermediate skiers
- Last: 103.5mm
- Single canting helps better align legs
- Soft, warm fur lining insulates feet
- Heat moldable comfort liner offers customized foot hold
- Soma technology holds lower leg in natural alignment for better control
- Designed to be compatible with most heating systems
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.