Fischer Soma Viron 95 Ski Boot (Men's)
Up your game with the super adjustability of the Fischer Soma Viron 95 Ski Boot. This men's boot has double canting, a changeable heel and toe plate, a thermomoldable liner, and microadjustable buckles all so that you have the best time possible on the mountain. The 95 flex is stiff enough to handle high speeds, but still down in the comfort range so you can both ski the steep stuff and walk around the village comfortably.
- Flex: 95
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Liner: FFS Performance Fit H.I.P.E. liner
- H.I.P.E. liner uses mesh, aluminum, and polyethylene to keep feet warm
- SOMA-TEC positions feet in the natural V for the most comfortable stance
- On-center position puts you in a neutral stance for better control
- Neoprene toebox enhances breathability and keeps toes warm
- Special Rapid Slide fabrics assist in easy on/off
- Double Canting lets you adjust the alignment to fit your leg
- Pull straps for getting them on easily
- Changeable heel and toe plate for an easy re-furb
- Heat moldable liner for a customized fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the width"
1 Answers |
Question by randy on 2/4/2013 - 5:11 pm
"This has a last of 103mm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 10:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.