Fischer My Style 90 Ski Boot (Women's)
Progression is a beautiful thing, especially when paired with the comfort of the Fischer My Style 90 Ski Boot. This is a women-specific ski boot which is important because it means that it was designed to avoid pinching a woman's calves - one of the single most annoying things about unisex ski boots. The Fischer My Style 90 also has a 90 flex that's pretty stiff, so advancing riders can take their turns up to speed without washing out. And since Fischer knows that you have to be warm to be happy, they made the My Style 90 a furry-lined ski boot to up the warmth factor into the "toasty" range.
- Flex: 90
- Skill Level: Advanced and advanced intermediate
- Liner: FFS Sportfit Furry liner
- Furry liner helps lock in the warmth
- H.I.P.E. liner uses mesh, aluminum, and polyethylene to keep feet warm
- Single canting can be aligned to fit with your specific leg
- Rapid Slide fabrics for easy on/ off
- Pull straps aid in getting them on easily
- Heat moldable liner to customize the fit
- Women-specific lady spoiler is specially shaped to not pinch a woman's calf
- SOMA-TEC positions feet in the natural V for a more comfortable stance
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the last?"
1 Answers |
Question by scubagirl on 12/26/2012 - 10:50 pm
"The last is 103 for this boot."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/27/2012 - 9:32 am
"How do,you gauge the stiffness. I am a strong intermediate skier that likes powder and cruising. Not big moguls. Steep is okay. "
1 Answers |
Question by Magman on 3/27/2013 - 2:21 pm
"This is a pretty stiff boot. Good for upper intermediate and advanced skier. It should be good for you as a strong intermediate. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2013 - 3:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.