Fischer My Style 60 Ski Boot (Women's)
Here's what we love about the Fischer My Style 60 Ski Boots; they're warm, light, and easy to get on and off. These are ski boots for beginner or recreational women skiers that want to start the day in comfort and end it the same way. A nice soft flex makes it easy to turn the skis at lower speeds, and the overall lightweight feel helps prevent leg fatigue. And to prevent that ugly scene stomping around the lodge, Fischer put Rapid Slide fabrics in the My Style 60 Ski Boot. These have extra slip at the cuff, making it easy to get in and out.
- Flex: 60
- Skill Level: Recreational
- Liner: FFS Comfort Fit Furry liner
- Furry liner helps lock in the warmth
- Single canting can be aligned to fit with your specific leg
- Rapid Slide fabrics for easy on/ off
- Pull straps aid in getting them on easily
- Heat moldable liner to customize the fit
- Women-specific lady spoiler is specially shaped to not pinch a woman's calf
- SOMA-TEC positions feet in the natural V for a more comfortable stance
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are they for wide or narrow foot? Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Juliya on 12/24/2013 - 3:05 pm
"This boot has a last of 103mm so it's for a regular sized foot; not wide and not narrow. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/24/2013 - 3:08 pm
"Would you recommend this boot over Nordica Hot Rod 6.0 W Ski Boot for beginner? "
1 Answers |
Question by Helena on 12/28/2013 - 9:45 pm
"Both of these boots are very similar. I would not recommend one over the other because they are so alike. They would both work really well for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/29/2013 - 1:25 pm