Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The Fischer Motive X Ski System is designed for intermediate-level skiers who want a ski that's powerful, fun, and will help them improve. The Air Power core is incredibly light and easy to control, yet has a high level of torsional rigidity for high speed turns. An All-Mountain Rocker design ensures easy turns, helping make your carving silky smooth. CarbonTech stringers add torsional stiffness, meaning the ski is strong and stable in turns, but still easy to control. The Powerrail Binding package is integrated into the ski for super-fast response.
- Design: Frontside
- Ski Dimensions: 120-74-104mm
- Turn Radius: 16m (size 170)
- Camber: Rocker tip/traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: RS 10 Bindings included
- All-Mountain rocker tip adds float and makes turn initiation easier
- Air Power softer, lighter core for easier handling
- Carbon Tech fibers add torsional stiffness for added stability
- Powertrack integrated binding system for quick response
- Full diagonal toe releases in multiple directions for more consistent release
- Anti-friction device helps boot release cleanly without catching