Fischer Motive 75 Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
Borrowing from aerospace technology to make the Fischer Motive 75 Ski System lighter, Fischer put Air Carbon Channels in the core . It's still super durable and lively, but a whole lot easier to control (and carry). Full Vertical Sidewalls provide exceptional edge grip and performance for carving. The All-Mountain Rocker helps to stay afloat in changing conditions and makes turn transitions easier. The Motive 76 is damp and powerful. Next time you're tearing down the groomers, thank NASA.
- Design: Frontside/All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 122-76-106mm
- Turn Radius: 17m (size 175)
- Camber: Rocker tip/traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: RS 11 Bindings included
- All-Mountain rocker tip adds float and makes turn initiation easier
- Air Channels in core provide drastic weight savings
- Poplar wood core is lively and easy to control
- Sandwich sidewall construction is damp, stable, and lively
- Full diagonal toe releases in multiple directions for more consistent release
- Anti-friction device in binding helps boot release cleanly without catching
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.