Fire & Ice Leony-D Ski Down Jacket (Women's)
The Fire & Ice Leony-D Ski Jacket has the sexy, quilted style that Fire & Ice is known for. Close-fitting and very warm, the Leony-D makes an excellent choice for women who don't want to sacrifice comfort for fashion. The ski nylon fabric is very water-resistant and it is ruched at the side to enhance the flattering silhouette. Down insulation is incredibly warm without hardly any weight, and bold contrast striping catch the eye.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable 100% polyamide mini ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80 % down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Side cigarette quilting to enhance the fit
- Bold contrast-color striping
- Two chest pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Emergency hood in the collar for bad weather
- 2-way zipper for convenience
- Internal net pocket for holding gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What color is the lining?"
1 Answers |
Question by nrgoo on 12/29/2011 - 11:14 pm
"The center back piece has yellow lining on the inside. The rest of the lining is black."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/30/2011 - 9:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.