Fire + Ice Lauren Softshell Jacket (Women's)
The Fire + Ice Lauren Jacket is a sure bet for standing out. This softshell jacket is made with smooth exterior fabric that's printed in a bright pink paisley pattern, and the inside is lined in the softest furry fleece to keep you cozy and warm. The Lauren Jacket makes a fantastic pairing with jeans or solid ski pants, hugs your figure for a flattering fit, and hits just a little bit longer in the back for extra protection from the cold.
- Water-repellent to help you stay dry
- 88% polyester / 12% elastane softshell exterior material
- 100% polyester furry fleece lining for warmth
- Attached hood for extra warmth and weather protection
- Highly breathable for performance as a layer
- Two internal net pockets and two external hand pockets
- Left sleeve pocket for extra storage
- Magenta ribbon trimming along zipper, hem, and hood
- Zips all the way up the hood for extra warmth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you ski in it as well? does it require an extra layer?"
1 Answers |
Question by yelena64 on 1/8/2012 - 10:09 am
"This jacket is breathable and water-repellant, it would be good for skiing on those nice sunny spring days. It is only a shell so for warmth always pair it with a good thermal for example Bogner Ganna 1/4 zip thermal. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/10/2012 - 12:41 pm
"what size does size ML correspond to?"
1 Answers |
Question by skistylish on 1/8/2012 - 4:07 pm
"According to the manufacturer a M/L is equivalent to an 8/10. These jackets are very form fitting and fashion conscious. "
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2012 - 12:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.