Fire and Ice Vince Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Fire and Ice Vince Ski Jacket is a bomber-inspired jacket made with the top-quality performance that Fire and Ice is known for. Take a closer look and you will see the puzzle-work of seams laid down in careful articulation to give the Vince great freedom of movement. 10K waterproofing keeps you dry in nasty weather and you get plenty of pockets to store all of the necessary gear that keeps you out on the snow instead of hiding in the lodge.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Durable ripstop nylon fabric
- 80g high density thermal insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Ventilation dumps heat when you're active
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out cold air
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Kevlar shoulder fabric for protection from trees
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"In European sizes, what is a Large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Angel on 11/12/2010 - 1:18 pm
"The universal conversion for European sizes will makethe size large a 40."
Answer by G-race (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/12/2010 - 1:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.