Fire and Ice Serin Insulated Ski Pants (Men's)
Sleek and simple, the Fire and Ice Serin Ski Pants for men provide high-end performance in a no-fuss package. The soft Gabardine nylon fabric is carefully articulated so you can move with complete freedom, and rated with a 10K Waterproofing to keep you dry. Since the Serin pants are Fire and Ice you can bet they come stocked with all the extras like boot gaiters, mesh-lined ventilation, and full seam-sealing.
- 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- 80g High density thermal insulation
- Soft Gabardine nylon fabric
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Mesh-lined thigh vents dump heat when you're active
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Carefully articulated for freedom of movement
- Plenty of pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please advise what size pants I am if I'm a 33inch waist. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Darren on 6/1/2011 - 6:46 pm
"A 33" waist would best fit a size 38."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/2/2011 - 12:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.