Fire and Ice Sabine Jacket (Women's)
The Fire and Ice Sabine jacket features a sleek, modern design and a versatile, three-in-one component system. The jacket includes both a highly waterproof shell, and a zip-out inner fleece jacket. Wear them together when the weather's cold for an insulated jacket that has everything you need to stay warm and dry. When the weather's warmer, just use the shell to keep you dry. And the inner fleece jacket, when worn alone, gives you yet a third option for outerwear. Three beautiful options, all in one jacket.
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 gm) shell
- Inner fleece insulating jacket is removable
- Removbale hood adds even more versatility
- Mesh lining helps wick moisutre away, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Plenty of pockets give you places to stash all you'll need for a day on the mountain
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Need measurements of product. Back length, etc"
1 Answers |
Question by shellie on 1/10/2011 - 4:33 pm
"The back length for this jacket is 28"."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/15/2011 - 1:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.