Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Fire + Ice Urbano Insulated Ski Jacket has a sporty style and unique patch details. The Urbano Jacket is made with sleek stretch fabric that's easy to move in and never restrictive. A 100g insulation provides lots of warmth, and 20K waterproofing lets you stay out and stay dry in any kinds of conditions. Fire + Ice included all the necessary features in this jacket, like plenty of pockets, a powder skirt, and venting. Their quality materials and durable design ensure this jacket will last for a long time.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28 1/4"
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Torso vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 1 back, 2 sleeve and 2 large waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered and 1 mesh inside pockets secure essentials
- Mountain Classics skier patch on right sleeve
- Ski Patrol and reflective "F" patches on back of hood