Bogner Fire + Ice Nik Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
When you have the Bogner Fire + Ice Nik Insulated Ski Pant, you're set for a very long time. The Nik Pant has top-notch fabrics and a quality construction that's unsurpassed. This men's pant is reliable waterproof, warmly insulated, and cut from stretch fabric that's exceptionally comfortable. The cut is slightly slimmer than normal, and it's perfectly tailored to look crisp and clean.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide 2-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Fleece lining in waist and seat for extra warmth and soft feel
- Slightly higher back for extra protection from cold air
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 front zippered pockets, 1 back reach-in pocket
- Scuff guards prevent cuffs from shredding
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Im trying to get to men's sizing chart for the Bogner fire & ice nik insulated pant but the link takes me to women's sizing. I'm after an equivalent to a men's Aus size 32" waist. Thanks Nicole "
1 Answers |
Question by email@example.com on 6/30/2014 - 5:53 am
"If you are looking for a 32" waist then you would need a size 32. I would recommend checking back with us around August for that size. We should have more inventory at that time."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/30/2014 - 1:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.