Nothing compares to the ultra-modern look of the Bogner Fire + Ice Leony-D Down Jacket. The silver shiny fabric is actually made with aluminum to give it a slight sheen. Since it's a down jacket, the Leony-D is extremely warm. It's quilting pattern is specifically designed to flatter the figure instead of making you puffy. Combine that with sporty striping down the arms and you've got an incredibly sleek style. Along with the fashion, this coat is waterproof and rip-resistant, making it totally practical for skiing. Multiple pockets give you plenty of room for essentials and gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable 100% polyamide mini ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80 % down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Side cigarette quilting to enhance the fit
- Bold contrast-color striping
- Two chest pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Emergency hood in the collar for bad weather
- 2-way zipper for convenience
- Internal net pocket for holding gear
- Tuck-away powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside