Bogner Fire + Ice Joleen-D Down Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Fire + Ice Joleen-D Down Jacket can easily be worn both on the slopes and on the street. Fire + Ice's characteristic sporty style and top-notch construction make this a classic, timeless winter style. The Joleen Jacket has a down insulation that's exceptionally warm, and a quilted body that keeps the down evenly spread. The fit is tailored to perfection, giving you a flattering feminine silhouette. There's a faux-fur trim around the collar, but the faux-fur is so silky and soft you'd almost think it's real. A hood can be pulled up over your head for warmth or zipped off if you don't want to wear it.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide taffeta fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24 3/4"
- Varied quilting pattern for flattering fit
- Faux-fur collar lining
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Snap removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm or hold gear
- Zippered inner pocket secures essentials
- Zippered lower sleeve pocket and back pocket for quick-access items