Bogner Fire + Ice Erin-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Fire + Ice Erin-D is a go-anywhere down jacket. You can ski in it, you can wear it for apres-ski, or you can wear it everyday at home. The Erin-D Jacket is highly waterproof and extremely warm. It is made with the absolute best quality down there is - it's 100% down with zero feathers. The style is quilted to keep the insulation evenly spread, and it has Fire + Ice's excellent quality and high-fashion tailoring so you know it'll look good.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide mini ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: 800-fill down insulation (100% down/0% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24 Â¼"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 left sleeve, 1 rear pockets on exterior hold items
- 1 zip and 1 mesh interior pockets secure items
- Inner wind placket keeps cold air from coming through zipper
- Microfleece-lined collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can I attach the bogner fur to this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by cecijose on 12/7/2013 - 9:53 am
"Yes, this jacket is Bogner fur compatible. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/7/2013 - 10:45 am
"Where does the lift ticket attach?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jeannie on 1/4/2014 - 6:48 pm
"There is no specific place on this jacket for a lift ticket attachment. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/5/2014 - 12:36 pm
"6/10 re waterproof ... What does this mean? Also re size, as it is a relaxed fit ... True to size or go up one size to fit more layers? Thanx"
1 Answers |
Question by AJ on 2/17/2014 - 8:08 am
"This jacket will fit true to size so there is no need to size up, even when wearing layers. The waterproof rating for the fabric is 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable which is a great rating. They get fabric rating for waterproofing by testing how much water pressure needs to be applied to the fabric before the water leaks through. Ratings start at 5K and go up from there. Anything rated a 5K is waterproof, anything better than that just means that you can stay out longer wearing the jacket in wet conditions. You'll definitely stay dry and warm in this classic jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/20/2014 - 9:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.