The Bogner Fire + Ice Erin-D is a go-anywhere down jacket. You can ski in it, you can wear it for apres-ski, or you can wear it everyday at home. The Erin-D Jacket is highly waterproof and extremely warm. It is made with the absolute best quality down there is - it's 100% down with zero feathers. The style is quilted to keep the insulation evenly spread, and it has Fire + Ice's excellent quality and high-fashion tailoring so you know it'll look good.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide mini ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: 800-fill down insulation (100% down/0% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24 ¼"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 left sleeve, 1 rear pockets on exterior hold items
- 1 zip and 1 mesh interior pockets secure items
- Inner wind placket keeps cold air from coming through zipper
- Microfleece-lined collar feels soft against skin