Fera Stowe Insulated Bib (Women's)
When you want the extra protection of a ski bib, but refuse to give up the slim, streamlined look you love, try the Fera Stowe insulated bib. With its 10k waterproof rating and DWR coating, the Stowe offers plenty of protection from wet snow and unexpected weather that would normally leave you soaked to the bone. Because the Stowe was designed for action-oriented women, Fera used a 10k breathable and super-wicking fabric to help you stay comfortable and dry when exertion levels are high. The Stowe bib delivers the ultimate in warmth and flattering style with plenty of room to move freely when the action starts, and a pair of durable,adjustable suspenders to keep everything in place.
- 100% Polyester fine-twill fabric provides durable protection for winter weather
- Addition of Mechanical Stretch to fabric gives you unrestricted and constriction-free movement
- 5,000mm waterproof rating blocks water and wet weather to keep you dry
- 5,000g breathable rating means heat can escape to prevent steamy interior moisture build-up
- DWR â€“ durable, water repellent protection adds extra barrier against wet weather and water
- 60g Stretch laminate insulation delivers warmth in a sleek-looking, non-bulky design
- Critical seams are sealed to block water from entering so you stay dry
- Durable locking front zipper stays up so your pants do too
- Elasticized rear waistband moves with you and provides a custom-feeling fit
- Bib-style with adjustable straps and metal buckle give you extra support on active days
- Internal powder cuff blocks snow entry, Lycra keeps cuffs in place
- Zip pocket to keep valuables secure and safe
- Also available in petite sizes
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will these ski bibs match the Vera Bridgette jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jobec on 12/19/2010 - 8:56 am
"Since they are made by the same company the colors should match nicely for you. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 2:59 pm
"Without the suspenders are these considered ski pants instead of bib pants"
1 Answers |
Question by karen on 3/15/2012 - 11:38 am
"The suspenders are attached to the pant and are not removable. So this is a ski bib."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2012 - 11:58 am
"How do I choose a long inseam length?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rhonda on 1/5/2013 - 11:09 pm
"To choose a long inseam length, you would need to measure from the crotch to the ankle. Then compare that length to the size chart. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 9:59 am
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)