Fera Stowe Insulated Bib - Plus Size (Women's)
When you want the extra protection of a ski bib, but refuse to give up the slim, streamlined look you love, try the Fera Stowe insulated bib. With its 10k waterproof rating and DWR coating, the Stowe offers plenty of protection from wet snow and unexpected weather that would normally leave you soaked to the bone. Because the Stowe was designed for action-oriented women, Fera used a 10k breathable and super-wicking fabric to help you stay comfortable and dry when exertion levels are high. The Stowe bib delivers the ultimate in warmth and flattering style with plenty of room to move freely when the action starts, and a pair of durable,adjustable suspenders to keep everything in place.
- 100% Polyester fine-twill fabric provides durable protection for winter weather
- Addition of Mechanical Stretch to fabric gives you unrestricted and constriction-free movement
- 5,000mm waterproof rating blocks water and wet weather to keep you dry
- 5,000g breathable rating means heat can escape to prevent steamy interior moisture build-up
- DWR â€“ durable, water repellent protection adds extra barrier against wet weather and water
- 60g Stretch laminate insulation delivers warmth in a sleek-looking, non-bulky design
- Critical seams are sealed to block water from entering so you stay dry
- Durable locking front zipper stays up so your pants do too
- Elasticized rear waistband moves with you and provides a custom-feeling fit
- Bib-style with straps give you extra support on active days
- Internal powder cuff blocks snow entry, Lycra keeps cuffs in place
- Zip pocket to keep valuables secure and safe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what are the measurements for a size 16... i find most of these type pants run small. i would love to find one pair that is a true size 16,, i am running out of time! ski vacation at christmas! "
1 Answers |
Question by faith on 12/1/2012 - 8:02 pm
"Usually ski gear does run a bit smaller than your usual size. These have a 34" waist and a 44" hip measurement for the size 16."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2012 - 2:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.