Fera Stowe Insulated Bib - Petite (Women's)
When you want the extra protection of a ski bib, but refuse to give up the slim, streamlined look you love, try the Fera Stowe insulated bib - designed with the petite women's body in mind. With its 10k waterproof rating and DWR coating, the Stowe offers plenty of protection from wet snow and unexpected weather that would normally leave you soaked to the bone. Because the Stowe was designed for action-oriented women, Fera used a 10k breathable and super-wicking fabric to help you stay comfortable and dry when exertion levels are high. The Stowe bib delivers the ultimate in warmth and flattering style with plenty of room to move freely when the action starts, and a pair of durable,adjustable suspenders to keep everything in place.
- 100% Polyester fine-twill fabric provides durable protection for winter weather
- Addition of Mechanical Stretch to fabric gives you unrestricted and constriction-free movement
- 5,000mm waterproof rating blocks water and wet weather to keep you dry
- 5,000g breathable rating means heat can escape to prevent steamy interior moisture build-up
- DWR â€“ durable, water repellent protection adds extra barrier against wet weather and water
- 60g Stretch laminate insulation delivers warmth in a sleek-looking, non-bulky design
- Critical seams are sealed to block water from entering so you stay dry
- Durable locking front zipper stays up so your pants do too
- Elasticized rear waistband moves with you and provides a custom-feeling fit
- Bib-style with straps give you extra support on active days
- Internal powder cuff blocks snow entry, Lycra keeps cuffs in place
- Zip pocket to keep valuables secure and safe
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 5'5'' and 117lbs and can't decide if I need a size 2 or size 4 in these bibs. I wear a size 2 jeans but they are tight. Thanks very much. "
1 Answers |
Question by sara Maupin on 1/20/2012 - 8:23 pm
"Go with the size 4! We always suggest to size up, rarely do we ever suggest to size down (and in this case, your size 2 jeans are quite snug, so go with the 4)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/24/2012 - 3:32 pm
"What is the inseam of 2P?"
1 Answers |
Question by ruth on 3/22/2012 - 11:09 am
"The 2P has an inseam of 27"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/23/2012 - 11:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.