The Fera Maggie Faux-Fur Down Coat is a stylish long down coat with an eco-friendly faux-fur trim. This coat hits at the thighs, providing plenty of protection from cold weather. The 600-fill down insulation packs tons of warmth, and the 10K waterproof fabric keeps you protected from surprise snow storms. The Maggie Jacket has narrower, chevron quilting through the waist to create a flattering, feminine silhouette.
- Fabric Rating: 10K waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 36"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Durable Metaluxe zippers
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Stretch knit inner cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered interior pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This Fera down coat is not as nice as it seems in the picture. It is not a thick, or rich coat. It looks cheap to me.
We shopped all winter for a black down coat that would be pretty and flattering for my 20-year old daughter. She finally found this Fera down coat and we ordered it in a size 6 and size 8 because we couldn't decide. She's 5'2'' and 130 lbs. and while both sizes fit, she decided on the larger one so she could wear a heavy sweater underneath. The length hits just above the knee, which looks great on someone of her height. She especially likes the inner lining of the sleeve, which ends in a silky fingerless glove. I shipped the size 6 back to Peter Glenn and while I would have liked free return shipping, it was still worth the added price to get this beautiful coat.