The Fera Lucy Insulated Ski Pant keeps you moving freely, feeling warm, and staying dry, all the while looking fantastic. The secret to the great feel and performance of the Lucy pant is in the Fera Perfect Fit technology which adds a contoured vertical side insert for a feminine silhouette. The smooth, low-profile insulation does its part to make sure you don’t sacrifice warmth for style, and it all adds up to the perfect look, feel, and performance every time.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Insulation: 60g stretch laminate insulation
- Fit: Tapered for a flattering fit
- DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Critical seams are sealed to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Elastic rear waistband for accommodating fit
- Brushed tricot inner waistband feels soft on skin
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Powder cuff boot gaiters fit around ski boots to keep out snow
- Invisible zip pockets store valuables
- D-ring holds lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These Fera ski pants are beautifully made. I ordered the long size, but my guess is it is only about a 32-33 inch inseam, and I need closer to 35 or 36. But, they are gorgeous. Long is probably perfect for somebody around 5'8''.
These ski pants are comfortable. They feel like a regular pair of pants but with an appropriate insulation. The fit is phenomenal. I love Fera's design.