The Fera Paige Down Ski Jacket is a sporty and cute down jacket that's great for everyday wear, and also technical for skiing. The Paige Jacket is 10K Waterproof, so it will keep you nice and dry while you ski. 600-fill down insulation will keep you warmer than just about anything else, and it has a very light, comfortable feel. To avoid that puffed-up look, Fera gave the Paige Jacket a tighter box quilting through the mid-section. This creates a flattering feminine silhouette. Added extras like a waist gaiter, zippered pockets, and a roll-out hood ensure you'll be ready for any conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Roll-out hood for weather protection
- Inner lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Inner zippered pocket and two hand pockets hold gear
- Tighter quilting through mid-section for flattering fit
- Inner lycra waist gaiter to keep out snow