The Fera Nicolette Insulated Ski Jacket has the look of a puffy coat, but with a much more flattering fit. Fera's quilting is sleek, with narrow vertical quilting at the sides to help create a stunning silhouette. A real fur trim around the hood adds extra luxury to this stylish coat. The Nicolette is waterproof and warmly insulated, so it's perfectly appropriate for skiing. It also has plenty of pockets and even a powder skirt to keep out snow.
- Fabric Rating:10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Insulation: 160g body/ 140g sleeves synthetic
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable coyote fur trim around hood
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist exterior pockets hold gear
- 1 zippered and 1 mesh pockets on interior
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Narrow quilting at sides for sleek silhouette
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air