Fera Maggie Faux-Fur Down Coat (Women's)
The Fera Maggie Faux-Fur Down Coat is a stylish long down coat with an eco-friendly faux-fur trim. This coat hits at the thighs, providing plenty of protection from cold weather. The 600-fill down insulation packs tons of warmth, and the 10K waterproof fabric keeps you protected from surprise snow storms. The Maggie Jacket has narrower, chevron quilting through the waist to create a flattering, feminine silhouette.
- Fabric Rating: 10K waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 36"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Durable Metaluxe zippers
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Stretch knit inner cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered interior pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you use this jacket for skiing?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tara on 1/29/2014 - 10:34 am
"You could use this jacket for light skiing only."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2014 - 11:42 am
"I usually wear a size small and not sure about the numerical sizing when in comes to coats. Could you please give me some guidance on the difference in fit between a size 4 and 6? Thank You"
1 Answers |
Question by Kelly on 2/17/2014 - 3:11 pm
"A size 4 is a chest size 33, sleeve is 30.5, waist 25, and inseam of 30". The size 6 is a chest size 34.5, sleeve is 31.25, waist 26.5, and inseam of 30"."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 3:02 pm