Take the fantastic style of the Fera Claire Ski Jacket out for a spin on the slopes and then straight into the chic apres-ski scene in the village. This coat has an ultra-feminine cut, a quilted design, and a luxurious Coyote fur trim. Fera gave the Claire Jacket a 160g synthetic insulation that keeps you warm without making you look or feel bulky, and the soft fabric is waterproof so you can head out into the winter in full confidence.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester faille fabric
- Insulation: 160g Thermolite Plus insulation
- Removable Coyote fur hood trim
- Quilted design keeps insulation evenly spread
- Shaped seams for a feminine fit
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Inner lycra cuffs keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize items
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I got this jacket in Size 4 Black. It fits very nicely (I am 5'7, 125lbs). The fit is snug and shows a waistline which is what I prefer compared to baggy looks or down jackets. The jacket itself seems quite warm...I typically wear just a long sleeved tee underneath jackets because I get toasty while skiing. The fur hood is a nice extra that makes the overall jacket look luxurious. Also the material is very soft and a little bit different from most jackets (not in a bad way).
Very fast shipping and great customer service from Peter Glenn. Thank you.